How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 15094
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I would like some help in completing Land Tribunal form

This answer was rated:

I would like some help in completing Land Tribunal form formTC90(1)(b)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is what I have completed so far
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello - yes, I can wait longer. It's not time critical. Is it possible to get the Scottish lawyer JGM to help? They helped me with my original question leading to this form needing completing.

How can I help you?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I have Land Tribunal form formTC90(1)(b) which I want to submit as per our previous conversation to have an adjustment made to the condition regarding the servitude. I'd like to have someone take a look at it and make sure I'm doing the right thing before I submit it. I have attached what I have done so far.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello, just wondering if I can get an update?

Sorry I did respond before but the answer seems to have got lost. Number the paragraphs in part 6. Also in part 7 you should say that you are applying under section 98(c) and ask the Tribunal to consider that section 100(c) applies in that your enjoyment of your property is impeded because of the right of access that the neighbour has and that you like it restricted to essential access such as putting out bins on collection days and other essential tasks such as maintenance and repair and extraordinary deliveries.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your reply. I have incorporated the part 7 wording and numbered the paragraphs in 6 as advised. Do you think that the style of language used is okay? I'm just thinking that perhaps it needs to be more formal and legal-speak? Am i right to say that the current neighbour had said about moving my car? As it happens, he's not been back to my house since our altercation but I'm not taking any risks!

If you have covered the two points I suggested, the rest is fine. Don’t worry about legal speak. We are better using plain language.

JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 15094
Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you