31090051

I would like some help in completing Land Tribunal form

I would like some help in completing Land Tribunal form formTC90(1)(b)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
This is what I have completed so far
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello - yes, I can wait longer. It's not time critical. Is it possible to get the Scottish lawyer JGM to help? They helped me with my original question leading to this form needing completing.

How can I help you?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello, I have Land Tribunal form formTC90(1)(b) which I want to submit as per our previous conversation to have an adjustment made to the condition regarding the servitude. I'd like to have someone take a look at it and make sure I'm doing the right thing before I submit it. I have attached what I have done so far.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello, just wondering if I can get an update?

Sorry I did respond before but the answer seems to have got lost. Number the paragraphs in part 6. Also in part 7 you should say that you are applying under section 98(c) and ask the Tribunal to consider that section 100(c) applies in that your enjoyment of your property is impeded because of the right of access that the neighbour has and that you like it restricted to essential access such as putting out bins on collection days and other essential tasks such as maintenance and repair and extraordinary deliveries.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you for your reply. I have incorporated the part 7 wording and numbered the paragraphs in 6 as advised. Do you think that the style of language used is okay? I'm just thinking that perhaps it needs to be more formal and legal-speak? Am i right to say that the current neighbour had said about moving my car? As it happens, he's not been back to my house since our altercation but I'm not taking any risks!

If you have covered the two points I suggested, the rest is fine. Don’t worry about legal speak. We are better using plain language.

Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.