31090051

I have a bank account under my name and my partner use it

I have a bank account under my name and my partner use it for putting his wages in, because didn't have a bank account because when we got to get her he had depression for a year so I had to support him so we decided when he went back to work his wages would go into my account. Now he has left
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Scotland
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Got my bankcard back from him a few months a go he got new card but has no money in it I want to put money in the his new account to help get sorted but iam scared incase he puts this months wages in to it then he leaves me with his car to pay and his mobile phone which is nearly £3000which I can't afford one wage
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This all happened 2days ago just scared he'll leave all this debt I also want to help him but I don't want to be stapped in the back for helping him

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. In whose name is ***** ***** and the phone and any other debts he has?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
In my name which I didn't give him the car and mobile he has because he had bad credit and to help him out for work some of the stuff like sky is in his name but still coming out of my account. I know his new bank account number and I want to give him money but am scared we've been together for 13yrs