RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

I set a payment plan up with stirling park on 3rd october

I set a payment plan up with stirling park on 3rd october there was a arresstment served on my bank account on 27th september but no fund was taken till yesterday but i was told om 3rd october that no money would be taken as it had not been taking before i set up my payment plan
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Blantyre scotland
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Phoned stirling park
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

I am a solicitor in Scotland. Who is the creditor?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Stirling park

They are the sheriff officers instructed to enforce the order of court. Who is the creditor?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cant afford to talk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
South lanarkshire council
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that it finished

Have you spoken to the council to get the arrestment withdrawn on the basis that a payment plan was put in place. That is what you should do. If you can go and see the council personally rather than rely on phone calls.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok will do that tommorow thanks for your help

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help with this matter if you are still looking for help,

please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks ross can we do this on monday thanks

Yes of course, just send me a message here one Monday and I will revert back to you. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cheers ***** ***** think i have a case

If there is a payment plan in place then the council should no longer be pursuing any action against you. However, you need to bare in mid that Stirling Park enforce court orders so anything they are enforcing is from the court and legally binding. What is it you wish to achieve exactly from this?

are you still looking for help with this matter?

RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience: LL.B (Hons)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No just have to accept it thanks