How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 123
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I loaned someone money i transered it from my account to

Customer Question

I loaned someone money i transered it from my account to hers she said she would pay when some land hot sold iv nothing in writing but now i need the money she says she will pay when land selll or when she puts her house up for sale early next year or she will hive me a piece of ground under scottish law whst can i do
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Scotland
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just asked her she has not got it and the only proof i gave it to her is a bank r transfer it was just between us
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cant think i just wondered under scottish law if i can do anything
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. How much money did you lend?