Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I loaned someone money i transered it from my account to

Customer Question

I loaned someone money i transered it from my account to hers she said she would pay when some land hot sold iv nothing in writing but now i need the money she says she will pay when land selll or when she puts her house up for sale early next year or she will hive me a piece of ground under scottish law whst can i do
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Scotland
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just asked her she has not got it and the only proof i gave it to her is a bank r transfer it was just between us
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cant think i just wondered under scottish law if i can do anything
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. How much money did you lend?