31090051

Is a ni court judgement to sell land in Scotland able to be

Is a ni court judgement to sell land in Scotland able to be enforced
Assistant: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: It is a divorce where the farm may be ordered to be sold to pay off the wife
Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Nothing definite but if I can’t raise the money then the land will probably have to be sold
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. If there is a decree for sale then that can be enforced. The other party can return to court and ask for the sale procedure to be activated on the basis that payment hasn’t been made. Happy to discuss further if you can give me a copy of the court decree. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that Just Answer credits me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks very much it was very useful. Allan

Thanks Allan. Please use the star rating system on your screen so that JustAnswer credits me for helping you.