Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I sent an e-mail to the financial ombudsman service on the

Customer Question

I sent an e-mail to the financial ombudsman service on the 1st of October but have received no response to date. How can I progress this matter?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Aberdeen, Scotland.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have written e-mails, explaining my complaint to British Gas but have not been given a satisfactory response. They have, effectively, ignored the facts I have presented to them. I copied my first e-mail to yourselves but, as yet, have received no response nor an acknowledgement.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  JGM replied 12 days ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. Which ombudsman is it you have written to?