How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 15488
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

What type of solicitor do I need to set up contracts to sell

This answer was rated:

What type of solicitor do I need to set up contracts to sell leads of good home investment leads?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Glasgow scotland
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I'm setting up as a sourcing agent and have taken out public indemnity I insurance signed up with ICO and PRS...
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. You need a commercial contracts solicitor. If you are in Glasgow, a firm like Harper Macleod or Anderson Strathern would be suitable. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited by JustAnswer for helping you today.

JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you