31090051

I am helping my daughter with confirmation form C1. The will

I am helping my daughter with confirmation form C1. The will appoints my daughter first then if failing, two other executors including the solicitors. At question 10 on page 1, it states list the executors if nominate, does nominate mean the same as appointed executors? in other words, is all the executors shown in the will, listed at question 10?
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Scotland UK
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have all the documents needed to complete confirmation form C1. Did you receive my first message?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. If the other executors are “whom failing” then they are not executors because your daughter has survived the deceased. She is the only executor nominate and the only one that need to be detailed at Q10. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited by JustAnswer for helping you today.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you for clarifying my question.