frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

I am currently studying nursing and they have sent back to

Customer Question

Hi I am currently studying nursing and they have sent back to Ireland to see if I have a criminal record, I may have a previous conviction in Spain will that show up, its driving without a licence
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No I have not, I live in Scotland it relates to Ireland and Spain
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None I am waiting on my pvg to come back
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 10 days ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your query today.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
OK can you answer my question above
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No thanks
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Just reply here please

I apologise for the extended wait time you experienced.

There is a possibility that this may show up. If it does, the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) state that if they find evidence that a nurse or midwife has failed to declare a conviction or caution then a full investigation will be carried out to determine whether it will affect your registration.

According to the NMC guideline - https://www.nmc.org.uk/ftp-library/understanding-fitness-to-practise/fitness-to-practise-allegations/criminal-convictions-and-cautions/ “If the criminal offending took place in the nurse or midwife’s private life, and there’s no clear risk to patients or members of the public, then it is unlikely that we’ll need to take regulatory action to uphold confidence in nurses and midwives, or professional standards.” FTP – 2c . I hope this helps.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you.