Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

All lawyers block me Assistant: Where are you? It matters

All lawyers block me
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Scotland im treated badly
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Everything
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Its scandelous
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Help me im disabled as well
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Law society blocks me cant get lawyers to act
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Prof negligence discriminatin. Police complaints. Public law all im offered is family law no good
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
David king in stirling thanks please help me lawyer
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Im brain injury please help me lawyer scottish law
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
CAB wont help either
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Slcc wont answer complaints spso wont answer complaints
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Mp wont help MSP wont help
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Please help me im learning disability as well
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
cerebral palsy when do you answer lawyer thanks
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
please help me lawyer

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
please help me i pay membership here
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
need a good lawyer please
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
ive had no lawyer contact me
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
solicitr please
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
why am i getting no messages from lawyers
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
scottish law

Hello I could may help. You should note this is an email service and the experts are not always online to help so this can cause delay in responses. What is the issue you are having and I can see if I can help.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
ask are not replying very annoying

Can you tell me what the legal issue is and I can see if I can help.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
im very poor need to sue my x lawyers
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
ross phone me please
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
law society wont help me

Im afraid I can't speak on the phone at the moment. Can you outline what the issues are as I don't know what it is you need help with.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
prof negligence. Public law.civil legal aid

I understand there are several issues but I require to know what the situation is.

i.e what has actually happened and why do you want to take legal action.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
all i get is family law ross no good i need litigaton lawyrs ross
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
lawyers failed to do my work right

you still need to tell me what has happened, tell me the story, otherwise I'm afraid I can't help.

take your time.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
law society wont give me a lawyer scottish law uk. Ross
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i was client for medical negligence.brain damage they got paid fr 6 yrs work

Ok so it was a medical negligence claim you were involved in. Did you get a settlement or win the case or did you lose and you think your lawyer is at fault?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
yes please 0178635907 uk ross
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
he closed my case and i was mentaly handicaped he was at fault ross

why was the case closed.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
on wrong diagnosis from a nuerologist
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
can you call me ross im getting very bad disibility discrimination by the uk goverment agencies

I cannot call I'm afraid, I am just writing up my answer to you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Im unenployed cerebral palsy

Ok so I will tell you what the correct official procedure is and then what you can do, but lawyers on this site cannot take the work on, we are not allowed. If you feel that your solicitor has not acted correctly then you have to first make a complaint to the firm themselves. Secondly, if this does not work then you have to raise a formal act with the law society. If you still get nowhere then you will have to present your evidence to a solicitor who deals with professional negligence against other solicitors. You will have to go to them and explain what has happened from start to finish so that they can assess your claim. You will also have to show them all of the evidence you have. If they take your case on then they can request your file in relation to the medical negligence case. As far this service goes that's the most I can do for you however if you do a simple Google search for "solicitor professional negligence" then you will get adverts for a range of "no win no fee" solicitors so if they take your case one then you will not incur any legal costs. I sincerely hope this advice helps you.

I would be obliged if you could Click to “accept” the answer and leave me a 5 star rating (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge.

Ross

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
breach of my human rights ross

If you feel that is the case then you will also be able to speak with human rights lawyers who can also assist.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
no lawyer or slcc or cab no one will alk to me nor accept instruction

Cab would not be able to deal with this matter as it is very complex, I would strongly advise that you follow what I said and look for a solicitor who deals with professional negligence.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
mp and msp refuse to help me get no help cab chairman blocked me using CAB
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
persuance panel refuse to help me ross
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
4 mental health solicitors refuse to see me
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
my current lawyer .wont get involved
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
all im offered is family lawyers
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
imalso mentaly impaired at birth

Im sorry I have gave my advice on here which is as much involvement as I can have.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
my lawyer is only doing med negligence only no other files
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
can you be my lawyer ross my cases are worth millions

Im afraid I don't personally deal with human rights or professional negligence, however, there are many firms who have and I have told you how to get in touch with them so I would definitely try this. I do sympathise with you and hope that you are able to find the help that you need.

Ross

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
im going through pure hell ross honestly
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
help me ross thanks david

David, I am sorry to hear this, but this is an advice website not a legal representation website I feel I have provided all the help I can but I have showed you how to obtain further legal help to move forward properly.

Ross Miller,
Experience: Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
all prof negligence scottish firms refuse to act ross

David, you seem like a nice guy in a bad situation, I wish you all the best and hope that you manage to get this resolved. A little bit of personal advice if I may, don't let this get in the way of the good things in life, I know is is a bad situation, but if you let it bother you then it will take over your life. Try to have it dealt with all the way, but don't allow it to be the main focus of your life, life is too short. I wish you the best and hope you get a positive resolution.