Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I'm currently going through a separation and my husband made

Customer Question

I'm currently going through a separation and my husband made an offer to my solicitor of25 thousand The house is valued at 180,000 He bought the house in 2011 when we were engaged.I have contributed substantially to this house although we were married in 2014. The house is in his name as he deliberately didnt add my name on the deeds Where do I stand financially in regards ***** ***** division of the house? Elaine hughes
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Not Yeat
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Kilsyth North Lanarkshire I understand it takes abt 6 months of negotiations then it will go to court
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He has pensions
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I will continue to wait
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I wish to add that we moved into the home together as " the marital home"
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 5 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I will wait