Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

Me and my partner make sex tree months before i was 15 which

Customer Question

Me and my partner make sex tree months before i was 15 which is a crime i polend i maight hace sex when i am 15...but a polish court discontinued the proceedings becosue of the low harmfulness of the act and referred my partner to therapy at the hospital after therapy was finished t profesional doctor of psychiatry urge him to come to my and my 5 year old son and live with me as soon as possible socjal worker say we cannot have any conntact until min. 2021 becosue my partner exist on the list of sex affenders because my polish court suspended the proceedings for an act which he commited six years ago also the partner never got a conviction for a sexual offense which is supposedly the main foundation of socjal worker to separate us my partner must go now to the homles and they say when i try come back to poland becosue we have only polish sitisens they take my son eway from me do we have chance to be toghewer in uk like family? what we can do in thise situaction pleas help us because we very love and also doctor my partner from Arran Centre send opinion to the socjal worker thats my partner is no risk for me and my son what we cant do please help us Paulina
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Glasgow
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i try every way to find help and solucjon
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 6 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 6 days ago.

Just to be clear, the UK authorities are trying to add him to the sex offenders register?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
no
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
what we can do we are the polish sitisens
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
they want register him and seperate us
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 6 days ago.

So is this a Polish court?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
he was in polend hospital in poland low is difrend i we may be thogever socjal worker in glasgow try seperate us and put him on list
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 6 days ago.

So this is Scottish social services?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 6 days ago.

Not my area then but I will opt out for others

Expert:  Jak Bowtell replied 6 days ago.

Hello, can you confirm A) your partner was not found guilty of any sexual offence in Poland. B) your partner is on a sexual offenders register in Poland. C) You partner was ordered by a Polish court to see a consultant psychiatrist. If this information is correct, was it definitely the Court that made a binding order or was is a suggestion? Why was your partner placed on a register of sexual offenders when the Court did not convict him of any sexual offence in Poland? What is the age of your partner? When did Scottish social services become involved? What have they said to you in regards ***** ***** intended actions?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
a) my partner was not covicted by polish court he was only in polish hospital for teraphy b) no hi does not exist in polish list c) polish court send him to hospital for therapy my partner now have 37 social servis invold 4 weeks ago after my partner walk out hospital must be for 5 years going to psychiatry to consult his ,, doctor of Arran Center send opinion to the socjal worker that my partner is not dangerus for me and my son...but they seperate us and hi goes to homless because they say if we have any contact they would take my son awey i they say when i try come back to poland they olso take awey my son
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
in poland low is difrend in poland we make be toghewer witch any problem i call iand i ask... but socjal worker say when i try live to poland thay take awey my son from me
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
my partner live with me 1 year in glasgow somewan call police that i was preignend wen i was 15 and fader my son naw live with me... thats we have problem...