Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I've got personality disorder, complex trauma and can be

Customer Question

I've got personality disorder, complex trauma and can be emotionally unstable. My escapism is taking DNA over dose. Last night I had not taken my usual prescribed medications or I had not been drinking. I was a missing person and when I saw I police car. I , well was afraid because I had not done what I wanted to do and that was to drive to a quiet place and take the tablets. It was as though things were not real and I had to get away. I was chased by the police and they breathalyser me. They took me to a police station , who said I 2as to To go hospital as my demeanor and I had very high blood pressure. I can honestly say, I had nothing in my sisterm. When I got to hospital I did a runner and took the overdose. The police I think are getting me gone for dangerous driving under I think a D4. Everything is a blur.
Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: I could not understand what they were saying. I kept asking what a 4 was. The policeman eventually said , I'll hear in a year and find out then. I've no idea what to do and I font know whstvti say if I phone the police.
Assistant: Where did this occur?
Customer: East kilbride , Glasgow.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was in hospital overnight, because of overdose and discharged home today .
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.