31090051

My mother made a complaint to scottish power in february

Customer Question

My mother made a complaint to scottish power in february about her meter.she is still waiting.no heating
JA: Where is your mother? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Thornhill dumfries and galloway
JA: What steps has your mother taken so far?
Customer: Keeps phoning but and eventually got a reply few weeks ago to say they would come 3 weeks ago now changed to december 11th.she is 73
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She is 73
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  JGM replied 9 days ago.

I am a solicitor in Scotland. When pursing a complaint like this where there is an outrageous delay like this, I find it helps to email the CEO of the company. He or she will then usually delegate the case to a senior person, far higher up the scale than you will have been dealing with at present. Send an email to [email protected] and clearly and concisely explain the issue and ask what he can do to fix this dreadful state of affairs. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited by JustAnswer for helping you today.