How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 15699
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

My mother made a complaint to scottish power in february

Customer Question

My mother made a complaint to scottish power in february about her meter.she is still heating
JA: Where is your mother? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Thornhill dumfries and galloway
JA: What steps has your mother taken so far?
Customer: Keeps phoning but and eventually got a reply few weeks ago to say they would come 3 weeks ago now changed to december 11th.she is 73
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She is 73
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 months ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  JGM replied 7 months ago.

I am a solicitor in Scotland. When pursing a complaint like this where there is an outrageous delay like this, I find it helps to email the CEO of the company. He or she will then usually delegate the case to a senior person, far higher up the scale than you will have been dealing with at present. Send an email to***@******.*** and clearly and concisely explain the issue and ask what he can do to fix this dreadful state of affairs. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited by JustAnswer for helping you today.