31090051

What are the risks of buying a property from a limited

What are the risks of buying a property from a limited company in Scotland?
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: The question relates to Scotland and no legal advice has been taken
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: to identify a property with a limited company as the seller
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

How long has the company owned the property? Have you checked out the company on Companies House website? There are no inherent additional risks assuming the company is of substance. The same could be said of any seller. If anything you can get more publicly available information about a company than you can about a private individual. Happy to discuss. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited by JustAnswer for helping you today.