Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I have made a complaint to a garage that serviced my car in

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have made a complaint to a garage that serviced my car in a way that it was releasing Co2 into the cabin and it almost made me passed ou
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: in Scotland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have made a complaint on their website because I do pick my daughter from school and last friday she almost fented only regained her strenght when I took her out of the van
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really but I am planning to book an appointment with my GP tomorrow to get myself checked as i was feeling dizzy

Welcome to Just Answer.

From the circumstances provided it appears the service provided was not undertaken with reasonable care and skill. Therefore it appears your right within the consumer rights act 2015 have been breached.

Do you understand what i have stated so far if yes i will proceed to the next step?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes