How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 15885
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I would like a lawyer to represent me as my wife has had me

This answer was rated:

I would like a lawyer to represent me as my wife has had me chargers with stalking her?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Renfrew and the case of the matter is at Paisley sheriff courts
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have been charged and pleaded not guilty and released on bail
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that I bought my house then a short time after my wife bought a house round the corner and would continually walk past my house with my dog that she won’t let me have contact with

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. You need a local criminal lawyer. There are a number of criminal lawyers in Paisley who could help you here. Hunter & Robertson for example have a good reputation as does McCusker McElroy & Gallanagh. I hope that helps you. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited by JustAnswer for helping you today.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yeah thanks have youse Hunter/Robertson before very happy you reminded of them thanks for your help

You’re welcome. Don’t forget to leave a rating on the star system so that JustAnswer credits me for helping you today.

JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will do