31090051

I need advice from someone in Scotland Assistant: Have you

I need advice from someone in Scotland
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Scotland
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Two years ago I pleaded guilty to an offence.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I completed the punishment but due to this appearing on my PVG I am literally unemployable.

I am a solicitor in Scotland. What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Basically if I wasn’t failed by the nhs I would never have had these charges. My mental health was not upto scratch. I need these charged taken off my PVG, they have ruined my life. Surely there is some way of taking it back to court?

No there isn’t I’m afraid unless there is new evidence that would lead to your acquittal. In that case am application could be made to the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The evidence was inaccurate from the beginning.
I genuinely believe that if there was a Jury I would not be expecting to wait a further 13 years until the convictions drop off my PVG.

You can try an application to the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission but that is the only option open to you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Where do I get that application.

You go their website on a Google search and it will give you the criteria.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Perfect thank you