31090051

Located in Scotland. Separated from husband but not legally

Hi located in Scotland. Separated from husband but not legally and not divorced. Is he allowed to take me off of his private health insurance through his employer ?
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No still married just living apart

I am a solicitor in Scotland. Technically yes he is entitled to do this, as this is not something that he is obliged to provide for you. However, because you might lose out on the use of this you could include the cost of replacement insurance in any claim you make against him for maintenance under section 1 of the a Family Law (Scotland) Act 1985. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited by JustAnswer for helping you today.