How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 15098
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

If i, Glasgow, No, No ijust need help in a living situation

Customer Question

If i hi there Hi there
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Glasgow
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No ijust need help in a living situation
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Peter Collins replied 18 days ago.

Hello, my name is*****'ll do my best to assist you today. What's your issue, please?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have a contract whith a student accommodation for 10 months i payed 5 months and i finished my course and i am gonig back home in few days i told them that i couldn't find a sublease for them i left the accommodation and i whud like to now can they stop me from traveling?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
what can i do to canceled
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Cancel it*
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Help please
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Refund me the 40£ you didn't call me
Expert:  JGM replied 17 days ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. I will be helping you today. They can’t stop you from travelling. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating on the star rating system on your screen. That will allow JustAnswer to credit me for helping you today.