31090051

I have scaffolding up from Saturday as I’m getting new roof,

Hi, I have scaffolding up from Saturday as I’m getting new roof, work to start tomorrow , if lock down happens does that mean it can’t be done.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No, haven’t had any paperwork,
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Ayr in ayrshire Scotland
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes ,company saying if we want scaffolding taking down as we don’t know how long lock down will last we will have to pay to have it reinstalled

Thanks for your question. If the government passes emergency legislation for total lock down then that is right, your work can’t proceed. Your choices would be to leave the scaffold in place or to have it taken down meantime. I’m afraid neither option is what you will want but you can’t do much about it at the moment. Many people are in the same situation. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating on the star rating system on your screen. That will allow JustAnswer to credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thankyou very much for your help

You’re welcome. Please leave a positive rating on the star rating system so that JustAnswer credits me for my time.