31090051

I was woundering if there was lawyers that can help with a

Customer Question

Hi I was woundering if there was lawyers that can help with a council issue regarding housing
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Livingston west lothian scotland
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I have been to 3 different councillors spoke to allocation team had letters of support sent in from social work domestic abuse doctors health visitors and I'm 4 years down the line nothing has happened
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 17 days ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and can help you with your question today. You need a local solicitor experienced in housing law for this type of case. There are several in Livingston. Here is a list of them for you: https://www.lawscot.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/?Name=&Postcode=Livingston&AreaOfLaw=PHousesPropertyNeighbours&type=firm Most offices are closed but you can email or telephone them. I hope that helps to answer your question. Please leave a positive rating on the star rating system which is usually at the top of your screen. That will allow JustAnswer to credit me for helping you today.