31090051

Thank you, im in scotland, the claim is for flight refund,

JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: im in scotland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: the claim is for flight refund
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: ive contacted their customer service dept.ive received a communication(s) from their refund dept with no timescale of repayment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I’m still waiting to be connected

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and can help you with your question today. Which airline is this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Virgin Atlantic
I’ve sent them a letter - letter before action

They are supposed to refund you within 14 days. Your next step is to raise proceedings in your local sheriff court under simple procedure assuming the amount is less than £5000. You can get the forms at www.scotcourts.gov.uk. I hope that helps to answer your question. Please leave a positive rating on the star rating system which is usually at the top of your screen. That will allow JustAnswer to credit me for helping you today.

Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I’m now on top of the issue