Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

Can my daughter who is a vulnerable single mum of a three

Customer Question

Can my daughter who is a vulnerable single mum of a three year old be forced to move from her temporary accommodation?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: no steps taken. She was moved to the north side of Glasgow from the south (where family & friends are)when pregnant to homeless temporary accommodation. Now they are offering her a flat even further away. They lost her in the system for a while. She’s supposed to pick up keys to view today & told she has to take it. Is this the case even in a pandemic?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that this is causing her stress & she’s in a high state of anxiety & not coping
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Yes I would greatly appreciate to know where she stands. I’ve just started to look for a private let. It would be good not to feel pressured to take the first acceptable property. Thank you
Expert:  RJM Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

You will also receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website. I would be happy to facilitate a phone call with you however, do note that there will be a premium service charge should you accept this, you of course, do not have to click the phone call option.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello I wondered if you were still looking for help with this matter?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please. Just an answer to my question.
Expert:  RJM Law replied 1 year ago.

Has the local authority stated that she must move and if so what are the reasons she cannot stay where she is? What is the main issue you would like me to address. Thank you.