31090051

Mcewan you can call me Ronnie Im a taxi driver for

This is Mr Ronald Mcewan you can call me Ronnie Im a taxi driver for Streamline taxis in Prestwick and was in an incident on the 5th of May when i was in my taxi The police phoned me yesterday to say that the incident can not go ahead any further due to lack of evidence but due to lack of evidence but because of trauma they suggested that I get in touch with a lawyer to see what you think about it. I do have the incident number.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: 12 Stewart Place Catrine Ayrshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None i was just advised by the police to enquire about this
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am ok to continue and wait
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's fine thankyou
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THAK YOU

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and can help you with your question today. Can you explain your situation a little more please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Continue please

Can you explain your situation a little more please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a taxi driver for Streamline taxi.s Prestwick Ayrshire Ka9.and on the 8 th of May last month I had a hire in my taxi going from ***** ***** Avenue Ayr to Kincaidston Ayr.and my taxi was set upon with 3 bad men who were trying to get the guy out of the taxi to do him severe harm and my taxi was badly damaged with a crow bar machetti and baseball bat.Thevpolice were involved but fortunately just got word from them that the case is not going in any further because of lack of evidence. They suggested to look into getting some help from a lawyer to trauma and being off work due to the situation.

Do you know the ID of the men concerned?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No but I have the incident number

You can only sue if you know the identities of the parties you intend to sue. However you might be able to make a claim to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority. See https://www.gov.uk/claim-compensation-criminal-injury I hope that helps to answer your question. Please leave a positive rating on the star rating system which is usually at the top of your screen. That will allow JustAnswer to credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for advice

You’re welcome. Don’t forget to leave a positive rating on the star rating system which is usually at the top of your screen. That will allow JustAnswer to credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thank you for your help and rate you 10 out of 10

Please use the star rating system, thanks.

Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.