31090051

I have yet to receive an electricity bill (over two years).

I have yet to receive an electricity bill (over two years). I was informed by Scottish Power that the house was not on the Electricity Data Base and there was nothing they could do!
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Newton of Falkland in Fife
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I tried some of the other providers but they all said the same thing as Scottish Power - nothing they could do
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Happy to continue waiting
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and can help you with your question today. Is this a new build house?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, goes back to the 1860s

Are there meters in the property?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
South of Scotland Hydroelectric Company and what is this £44?

You can ignore the call request. It’s automatic. As regards ***** ***** do you need to write to the CEO of SSE and say you are being ignored by their staff. Explain the problem and ask for an explanation as to why the property isn’t registered when it has been in existence for about 160 years. The email address for the CEO is *****@******.*** and he should delegate the issue to a senior member of staff rather than you trying to get up the ladder. I hope that helps to answer your question. Please leave a positive rating on the star rating system which is usually at the top of your screen. That will allow JustAnswer to credit me for helping you today.

Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.