Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

Is there a Scots law expert available?

Customer Question

Is there a Scots law expert available?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and can help you with your question today. Can you explain your situation a little more please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi are you about to pick up the questions asked other day. The solicitor was referring it for me
Expert:  JGM replied 3 months ago.

There are no questions under your reference. Can you explain your situation a little more please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Trying to find legally where I stand.
On 12-19th April i was supposed to be on holiday on morzine France for a snowboard holiday. The company being a Scottish registered business (treeline chalets) cancelled the holiday booking due to the covid situation.
The email stated to go to insurance to Claim refund as it was a condition of booking I should have travel insurance. I had not yey organises this so I'm out of pocket. I have asked for a refund or reschedule to next year as this is a trip I and 50 others from across UK booked with them every year. They have refused any refund and keep referring to there terms and conditions.
Have I leg to stand on?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The package did not include flights but did include transfers from airport and back and mountain transport to ski lift and was fully catered
Expert:  JGM replied 3 months ago.

Let me see the terms and conditions please.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Just tried to log in to the portal for the company and it doesn't let me access them anymore. When I go to the website for T&Cs it all been changed
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
https://treelinechalets.com/terms-and-conditions/
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
One the other guys is sending me screenshots
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
They have emailed them. Can I forward to you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9y7eehv4wf765ni/SVID_20200606_200333_1.mp4?dl=0
This is a Dropbox link to screenshot video
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
When can I expect response?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'll wait