31090051

I would like to ask if the health visitors are com,

Hello there, I would like to ask if the health visitors are com
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Compulsory
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just had my baby a week ago, Inverness and considering the fact I'm not Scottish,I do not understand and do not want the service of health visitors, nor the father of the baby, who is a scott
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Couldn't find any info on the gov web site that it's a legal requirement

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I'll wait for your response

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and can help you with your question today. Health visitors are not compulsory and you don’t need to have them in your house. However if they suspect there is any issue with the care of the child they can legally make a report to th social work department and they do have the power to check up on the welfare of a child. I hope that helps to answer your question. Please leave a positive rating on the star rating system which is usually at the top of your screen. That will allow JustAnswer to credit me for helping you today.

Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.