31090051

I'm being overcharged on my gas and electricity bill by

I'm being overcharged on my gas and electricity bill by Scottish Power, I live in a one bed flat in Largs and i have asked my neighbours what their bills wer and the average comes out at around £75, since may 13th 2019 they took £152 per 4 weekly month and since i moved in here they have over charged me {25th August 2017}
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have phoned on a regular basis but to no avail they asked for meter readings which i supplied and the only contact from them wad a bill for £234:02 and that only came because I stopped my DD
JA: Where is the flat located?
Customer: 16a Wilson st Largs
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that i have tryed relentlessly to get them to do something anything but they use this difficult time in all our lives as a scapegoat thank you

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and can help you with your question today. You should complain to OFGEM. See https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/complain-about-your-gas-or-electricity-bill-or-supplier I hope that helps to answer your question. Please leave a positive rating on the star rating system which is usually at the top of your screen. That will allow JustAnswer to credit me for helping you today.

Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.