31090051

I have a problem with my estate agent. I have put my house

Good morning, I'm Andrea Randieri, I have a problem with my estate agent. I have put my house on the market and got an offer, contemporary I made an offer for buy another house and the seller accepted my offer. After that moment my solicitor never communicated me the day to entry and that the house is of the property of a building company. So now I must rent a house because the building company is in late with the new building. Could I ask the damage at my solicitor? I live in Scotland
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No at all just mail
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: I never received anything and just last week after a lot of pressure I have received a qualified acceptance
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I never talk with a lawyer Because yesterday they gave to me different option as pull out my offer but I have to pay to them the fee

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and can help you with your question today. Has the contract for your sale been concluded?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Not at all they never send any missives and when I asked to sign the missives they told me that they can't conclude missives as they entry date isn't sure