31090051

I was covicted in 1978 of assoult and also told i had polor

Customer Question

i was covicted in 1978 of assoult and also told i had bi polor i was taken from a police cell to a mental hospital and placed in a forensic ward without going in front of a sheriff in scotland
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: i have talked to quit a few solicetors and got no where i live in blairgowrie scotland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: ive had about ten tribunials but its alla joke lve had as meny second appinyons but on the nhs you dont get a proper indipendant appinyon they spend 2 hours reading the lies wrote about you and 10 minuetes talking to you thats not indipendent sorry aout the spelling
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: ive been wrogly abused for nearly 20 years because i reported frank walkers brother for fraud frank walker was a top officer with perth police wich was tayside police at that time now police scotland the man i reported was scot walker aman i new when i lived in jersey channel islands he was caught in jersey and his get out of jail card was to frame a man called matt todd a work mate of mine they where all door men he was told by jersey police to have a door mans party make a cake and put dope in it and as soon as matt eat the cake he had to phoe the police and they raided the party and matt got six months in la moye jail walker was escorted to the air port next morning and put on a flight to germany give some cash and told not to cpme back the fraud was to do with property
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  JGM replied 8 days ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and can help you with your question today. What is the question you would like answered?

Expert:  JGM replied 4 days ago.

In the absence of more information I can give you a general answer and am happy to answer further if necessary. It appears to me that you have been through a horrible time. You would benefit from a face to face discussion with a local solicitor to see if anything can be done. You have been a victim in a number of ways. It may that you can’t do anything about some of the historic issues because some things become time barred by the law after a while but others might be able to be looked at and some kind of action taken on your behalf: I do hope that will be the case. I hope this helped you today. Please do let me know if I can clarify anything, I am always happy to help.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.

you must give me a number my No **********