ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Second opinion] If a couple have two homes, can each of

Customer Question

second opinion] If a couple have two homes, can each of their wills stipulate that they both go into a Liferent Trust
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Scotland
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: The title deeds to both houses, one our residence the other a holiday home
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My wife and I both have two children from previous marriages, and want to be sure that our wills stipulating who gets what house can't be changed by the survivor after the first death.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 days ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to help.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 days ago.

Yes this can be provided for in your respective wills.

Hope this helps. Kindly let me know if I may further assist. All the best

RL