How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 1957
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

Child travel consent, From Aberdeen to North Macedonia,

Customer Question

Child travel consent
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: From Aberdeen to North Macedonia
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Internet search
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That me and my daughter have Romanian passports and my wife Macedonian passport and ul residence card valid for 5 y
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to help.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.

Unfortunately North Macedonia is not yet a part of the EU, so I cannot say definitively whether consent is needed to travel there. I do not envisage you having any problems travelling there with your Romanian documents. However, to be sure, I recommend contacting the embassy to clarify. Here are their contact information.

Happy I was able to help.

All the ebst