ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Child travel consent, From Aberdeen to North Macedonia,

Customer Question

Child travel consent
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: From Aberdeen to North Macedonia
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Internet search
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That me and my daughter have Romanian passports and my wife Macedonian passport and ul residence card valid for 5 y
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to help.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.

Unfortunately North Macedonia is not yet a part of the EU, so I cannot say definitively whether consent is needed to travel there. I do not envisage you having any problems travelling there with your Romanian documents. However, to be sure, I recommend contacting the embassy to clarify. Here are their contact information.

https://www.visahq.co.uk/macedonia/embassy/united-kingdom/

Happy I was able to help.

All the ebst

RL