31090051

Question is about Title Deeds to a property. What personal

Question is about Title Deeds to a property. What personal info does it contain? Is it my passport number? I am Polish and planning to buy a property in Scotland.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and can help you with your question today. The title sheet to a property contains a legal description of the property, the ma,e and address of the owner, details of any charges on the property, such as a mortgage and the detailed conditions of title. It does not have passport numbers or any similar things. I hope this helped you today. Please do let me know if I can clarify anything, I am always happy to help.