RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

The scot, gov. are not paying out my claim on the awpr. I am

Customer Question

the scot, gov. are not paying out my claim on the awpr. I am a landower.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: aberdeenshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: savills have trying on my behalf
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 7 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  RJM Law replied 6 days ago.

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today. I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible. I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for the information. As you have instructed Savils to deal with this on your behalf, you will require to exhaust this process prior to considering legal action as you require to show the court you have attempted to remedy this matter prior to raising an action in the courts. However, if you do exhaust this process and are not provided with a sufficient remedy, at this point you could consider legal action if you feel you should have been compensated but have not. Savils may be able to provide you with a solicitor to deal with this matter, however, if that is not the case, I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area. This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful. You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ (England)

https://www.lawscot.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/ (Scotland)

https://www.lawsociety.ie/Find-a-Solicitor/Solicitor-Firm-Search/ (Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.