Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Neighbours log burner fumes seeping through party wall

Neighbours log burner fumes seeping through party wall envirmental heath cant shut the case without witness it , they set up montiors cm reading 2.5 ppm cd reading 2000pm the lab report says its coming from migration of gases how much would it take to go to court
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: Scotland
JA: What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: Envirment heath monitors set up for 2 weeks the carbon monoxide readings 2.5 ppm carbon dixoide 2000pm thats coming through sand stone wall they say they need to witnesd the fumes but now the fire comes about 19.30 hrs the officers finnish 16.40 hrs
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The envirment officers have been waiting 6 weeks for tenax test tubes who say ithey can.t get them

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i.ll wait

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

To be clear, you wish to bring legal action and take the matter to court and not wait for the environmental health team from the local authority to come back to you?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you , i will wait out come

Ok, well once you have the outcome if you did want to take the matter to court, it is straightforward procedure you can bring the claim here: https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/taking-action/civil-online-gateway/welcome2

You register and enter the details of the claim and it takes you through the process of issuing the claim.

I trust this assists you in understanding your position however, should you have any supplementary inquiries, do not hesitate to ask and I will look to clarify or expand on my previous response.

I thank you for visiting the website and for the opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. If you have further questions, inquiries or queries let me know post haste and I will attempt to answer them. Otherwise I bid you a good day

Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney