31090051

JGM I have an email about closing a small claims, I received

Customer Question

HelloCustomerI have an email about closing a small claims, I received an email I need looked at that offered a settlement to close.Could you have a look at it it’s a simple email and short.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Wait
Expert:  JGM replied 6 days ago.

If you wish to accept the offer then you ask for the payment. Then you ask the court to dismiss your claim. I assume this is a simple procedure case as opposed to a small claim case.

Expert:  JGM replied 6 days ago.

I hope this helped you today. Please do let me know if I can clarify anything. I am always happy to help. You are always welcome to ask a follow up question if it will help you further.