TK Legal
TK Legal, Solicitor
Experience:  LLB, MCIArb
108614387

If my daughter and grandson travel from *** to ***, both

If my daughter and grandson travel from *** to ***, both fully vaccinated, what are the quarantine regs and can they stay with me? JA: Where are they? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: *** Texas JA: What steps have they taken so far? Customer: they are looking at flights via *** to *** JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: could we book an air b n b and stay together? My husband and I are in our late seventies and daughter is anxious to see us since it’s 2 years since they were here

Good afternoon,

They can stay with you as they will travelling from one of the ***** *****st countries. If they are booking an air bnb, they need to provide booking details and need to isolate them for 10 days whether with you in your house or at the Air BNB hotel or place. They need to follow the below guidelines:

***** *****st countries and areas

If you’ve been in an ***** *****st country in the 10 days before travelling to Scotland, you must:

complete a passenger locator form

take a COVID-19 test before travelling

book and pay £170 for day 2 and day 8 COVID-19 travel tests - you must book your testing kit using the CTM Booking Portal – any other type of testing kit, such as free NHS kits or those sold by private businesses, cannot be used for these tests

On arrival in Scotland you must:

isolate at home or in the place you are staying for 10 days

take a COVID-19 test - on or before day 2 and on or after day 8 of your 10 day isolation

Link: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-international-travel-quarantine/pages/red-amber-and-green-list-countries/

I hope that helps.

TK Legal, Solicitor
Experience: LLB, MCIArb
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I want to challenge a transaction. On June 7, 2021 I made a one-of enquiry about COVID entry requirements from USA to UK, on the understanding that this was a one-of payment for one enquiry costing £5. I am concerned to see that on June 17, unbeknown to me a further £50 has been taken from my account to the following location 080***. I am less than pleased about your action and do not recall any indication or permission for the removal of the £50. I look forward to your response. I shall be in contact with my bank in the morning.

Please contact customer service. It might be that you have spoken to some other expert.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I have attempted to cancel the £50 on your siye, I was unaware that by simply asking a question and paying £5 I was signing up to something I definetly do not want , or need. I look forward to being reimbursed in full. Thank you Bob ***

Dear Bob, we are just site users like you. Kindly please contact customer service and explain your situation. They will solve your problem.