31090051

I need a copy of mcphail para 2 of .19 if that makes sense

Customer Question

I need a copy of mcphail para 2 of .19 if that makes sense re contempt
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: scotland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nope.....
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 12 days ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland with 35 years of experience in private practice and I hope that I can help you with your question today. Let me have a quick look at your question and I will either give you an initial answer or ask you for further information. I aim to respond as quickly as I can but sometimes I may want to take a little time to consider your question so as to give you the best possible answer.

Expert:  JGM replied 12 days ago.

Here is the Chapter containing the paragraphs you ask for.

Expert:  JGM replied 12 days ago.

I hope this helped you today. Please do let me know if I can clarify anything. I am always happy to help. You are always welcome to ask a follow up question if it will help you further.