frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

How to incapacitate my son he is mentally ill and in a

Customer Question

How to incapacitate my son he is mentally ill and in a really bad state doesnt .eat only drink alcohol and stopped responding to anybody it could be a matter of days that he will be dead if he carries like this
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Falkirk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: He has been arrested few times now awaiting a trial but he has been released on bail but the doctor hasn't hasn't able to diagnose him due to alcohol that he can't stop drinking
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We want want save his life Seems like he is slipping thofugh the system without any help
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 10 months ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question regarding your question

How old is your son? Does he live with you?

If you son is an adult and he is not responding to anybody, there is little else you can do but to be there for him and continue to encourage him to speak to you and that you are always available should he need to talk. It will be challenging to stop him from drinking alcohol.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
We are way passed Talking to nim as he dorsnt talk anymore and all we have been dping the post 4 months was Talking
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
We alreadt know- that it will be impossible for him to stop drinking
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
we are just watch our son die?

does your son live with you?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No he doesn't

Does he live alone and if so does he have support from the local council

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hw doesn't have any support from anybody anymore but he stays temporarily with friends
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The system fails to help him

Have you tried to access your son through his friends?