frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

My partner and I had an disagreement and the weekend the

Customer Question

My partner and I had an disagreement and the weekend the police where called and he was jailed and its being charged with vandalism and breach of the peace. He now has bail conditions not to communicate with me and not to come near the house. How do I have these lifted and the charges go away?
JA: Do you have any upcoming court dates on the vandalism charges?
Customer: 1st september for both things
JA: Where did the vandalism occur?
Customer: It was the front door of the house, it was already broken and I have been waiting on the housing coming go repair it and he kicked it twice they are sayn he done the damage
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We intend to get back together therefore there is no need for the conditions against me
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 10 months ago.

Have you spoken to the Police to drop the charges? You should speak to the Police.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I called them to withdrawn my statement and I am waiting on someone calling me back
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I just want to know if I can have the chargers dropped and the bail conditions removed

This is something that you will have to wait to speak to the Police about.