Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

My husbands family have taken him from me and now they have

Customer Question

My husbands family have taken him from me and now they have put him in a care home without consulting me, they have coerced & manipulated him. What can I do
JA: Where are your husbands? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Scotland
JA: What steps have your husbands taken so far?
Customer: I don't understand the question
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not sure, its very complexed
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  RJM Law replied 16 days ago.

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 16 days ago.

I have noticed this is Scots law, I will opt out to allow an appropriate expert to advise.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

So will I hear from another expert

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 15 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I will continue to wait