31090051

Nose from landlord doing building work on sunday, and noise

Customer Question

nose from landlord doing building work on sunday
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: and noise from building work till ten at night is it legal
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no and i am a tentent and have the forementioned
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: woking all week no consultation and sundays
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
live in scotland moray
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
building working till ten at night
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  JGM replied 17 days ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland with 35 years of experience in private practice and I hope that I can help you with your question today. Let me have a quick look at your question and I will either give you an initial answer or ask you for further information. I aim to respond as quickly as I can but sometimes I may want to take a little time to consider your question so as to give you the best possible answer.

Expert:  JGM replied 17 days ago.

What is the work and is it to the property you rent? Generally can you explain your situation a little more please? The more information I have, the better I will be able to answer your question and that is what I want to be able to do.

Expert:  JGM replied 16 days ago.

Can you explain your situation a little more please? The more information I have, the better I will be able to answer your question and that is what I want to be able to do.

Expert:  JGM replied 12 days ago.

I can give you a general answer. You’re entitled to peaceful possession of the property you rent. The landlord is entitled to carry out work as long as it’s a minimum of inconvenience to you. If that isn’t the case you can go to the tribunal.

Expert:  JGM replied 12 days ago.

I hope this helped you today. Please do let me know if I can clarify anything. I am always happy to help. You are always welcome to ask a follow up question if it will help you further.