31090051

I dont want to take the covid jab as I dont think it works

Customer Question

Hi, I dont want to take the covid jab as I dont think it works and dont want to be continually taking top ups but I can see the way things are going and the pressure will get more intense. What are my human rights regarding the Geneva Convention.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Scotland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None I've had some pleasure from my work who are contractors in the North sea
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I meant to say pressure
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  JGM replied 14 days ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland with 35 years of experience in private practice and I hope that I can help you with your question today. Let me have a quick look at your question and I will either give you an initial answer or ask you for further information. I aim to respond as quickly as I can but sometimes I may want to take a little time to consider your question so as to give you the best possible answer.

Expert:  JGM replied 14 days ago.

This issue is yet to be determined by the courts and employment tribunal. However the thinking is that on the basis of health and safety and the general medical advice that the vaccine does work, it is likely that employers will be permitted to sack people who refuse the vaccine.

Expert:  JGM replied 14 days ago.

I hope this helped you today. Please do let me know if I can clarify anything. I am always happy to help. You are always welcome to ask a follow up question if it will help you further.