frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

I if an estate is left and the benificiary is already dead,

i if an estate is left and the benificiary is already dead, and the people associated with residuary Estate trace who could claim this estate and then organise and then move this family into a community where the associates of the company/estate already live and then hinder and descriminate against this Family, and they then commit DNA Theft against me and my brother, and then try to Assasinate me. Is this not crime

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

You need to explain the issue simply and directly in the way it affect you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
These people have made me a victim to my blood and ethnic origins
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My DNA makes me a King of England And the royals have used this company and the people associatted with it as a weapon against me

If you feel threatened by those people you should report to the police immediately

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have and these people are also associated with the local detective inspector Hadley, and they are not helping, below is a pdf of what has happened and the suspect associated.