Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I am from Edinburgh and I need help with a land registry.

Customer Question

I am from Edinburgh and I need help with a land registry
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not I had information from land registry
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Josh-2010 replied 16 days ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

May I confirm if you need assistance with the "Land Registry" in England and Wales or the "Land Register" in Scotland please?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi JoshuaYes I am looking to get help with a land that is not registered
Expert:  Josh-2010 replied 16 days ago.

Thank you. Is this in Scotland or England/Wales please?

Expert:  Josh-2010 replied 16 days ago.

Are you able to confirm if this relates to England/Wales or Scotland so I can determine if this is something I can assist with?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi there.Thank you for your answer. I am sorry for late reply.It is relates to Scotland and the land .I just would like to have a silicitor who can help me to claim the land.I have asked the land registry so far who is it belongs to but they say it is not registered in the modern registry plan.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
But they also say they cannot get a specific owner for that area only the surroundings may be own it. But I doubt that as I can see not been used for a long long time.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I would like to hire a silicitor who is able to help me all with this.70% I have an idea how it works.
Expert:  Josh-2010 replied 16 days ago.

Thank you. I will opt out for a Scottish colleague on that basis as I have no real expertise with Scottish land law. Best wishes

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  OleksandraC-admin replied 15 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Please search for me thanks
Expert:  JGM replied 15 days ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland with 35 years of experience in private practice and I hope that I can help you with your question today. Let me have a quick look at your question and I will either give you an initial answer or ask you for further information. I aim to respond as quickly as I can but sometimes I may want to take a little time to consider your question so as to give you the best possible answer.

Expert:  JGM replied 15 days ago.

I’m sorry your time was wasted by a non qualified person in Scots law. I am so qualified. Are you seeking an a non domino title registration of land that you occupy but don’t own? Can you explain your situation a little more please? The more information I have, the better I will be able to answer your question and that is what I want to be able to do.