james bruce
james bruce, solicitor-advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I too early Retirement from Nursing but went back last year

Hi I too early Retirement from Nursing but went back last year due to Covid.In July I took a part time job in my local bowling club, as I missed patient chat.Club was
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Cumbernauld near Glasgow
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Sorry didnt finish story.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: A patron collapsed in club and the defibrillator was broken it took me 90 minutes to bring patient round.I documented in the accident book and informed the bar convener by phone as he was on holiday.When he came back he got me in a small area of the club insisted the defibrillator was working and I shouldn't have documented in the accident book he also reprimanded me for various other things and I felt very intimidated and bullied.This happened on the 26th of October a d what I later found out was that he replaced the defibrillator on the 24th.I spoke t bowling club committee

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.

How may I assist?

james bruce, solicitor-advocate
Experience: Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I spoke too 2 committee members regarding the way he had spoken too me as I wanted someone to speak too him re his harassment and intimidating treatment of me they advised me to put it in writing and they would raise it at their agm.
3 days later Siobhan the president asked me for the letter,and she told me that she did not want Peter the bar convener or his wife Violet to know that she knew about the letter.
I can forward you this letter.
Siobhan asked me about any other issues with the bar area,I said it was a bit dirty never cleaned.There was mold growing in the ice machine.
No cleaning lists or rotas.My complaint
was apparently investigated by the agm,and myself and my friend Martin attended a meeting two weeks ago,I was sent a text to attend this meeting as Peter had responded to my complaint however when I got there they just wanted me to go over my complaint again.Since that meeting Peter has sent WhatsApp messages to other members of staff implying I am stealing and they have removed me from the rota from December and asked another member of staff to cover my shifts.When I asked Siobhan if I still had a post she told me there would be another meeting soon.
I have photographic evidence of the defibrillator not working,and the mould in the ice machine etc and when Peter replaced the defibrillator.
My friend who is a lead for St John's Ambulance has never heard of this type of AED before and he said he knew of every type.He also couldn't understand how Peter was able to replace the AED so quickly as there is over a ten and a half week waiting list for AEDs and parts.
I feel very victimised

Sorry call offers are auto generated from the site, not from me. I am currently unavailable for calls, but more than happy to continue here.

sorry I just noticed this is Scottish law I will opt out for an expert there to help.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi I was in the middle of a paid for call with Patrick and got cut off,could someone get back to me
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Patrick didn't leave conversation,for some reason my phone stopped and there was lack of power to same.
So as I have now given you £55 and then you have charged me £44 for 2 minute phone call,please have same refunded

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today.   I am the expert who shall assist you with this matter today.

Please note that our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.  If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised you will receive one by the end of the day

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question.  However please note this does not form a professional client relationship and we cannot provide representation, however, I would be hopeful that my guidance will be able to assist you.