RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

I received letter which says I am summoned to the court,

Customer Question

Hi there
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I received letter which says I am summoned to the court
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Because I strike bridge in london one week ago
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I just received the letter tonight and I am summoned for 1.12.2021
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No steps are taken
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  RJM Law replied 13 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today.   I am the expert who shall assist you with this matter today.

Please note that our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.  If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised you will receive one by the end of the day

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question.  However please note this does not form a professional client relationship and we cannot provide representation, however, I would be hopeful that my guidance will be able to assist you.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

Thank. you for the letter.  In short, if you are ordained to appear in court you must go.  If you fail to attend, a warrant can be sought for your arrest.  If there is any legitimate reason you cannot go, you must contact the court immediately and explain the reasons as to why.  If there are travel issues, you can still attend a hearing by use of internet video communications.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.