Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I live in Glasgow for 9 years now have been separated almost

I live in Glasgow for 9 years now have been separated almost 18 years. I was thinking about getting Married to my partner but need a divorce. I have gotten in touch with my son 36yrs old who also lives in Ireland to get his mum's address but she told him I am not to try and get in touch and she won't sign anything. Can I still get a divorce?
JA: What are the assets involved here? Are there any minor children?
Customer: No minor and no property
JA: Were any marital funds used for the mortgage or property improvements?
Customer: I was the only one who worked and I took care of everything
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No that's about it

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I can wait it's been 18 years what's a little longer.
Good afternoon, welcome to just answer.

I am Solicitor4All with 15 years experience in legal matters and happy to assist you on your question today. I will review your notes now and should revert to you shortly

You have done all you could and if you can't find her address you just serve the petition on the last know address and progress with your application to free yourself in order to move on.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always pleased to assist and to clarify anything if needed. all the best.

Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I was hoping you would handle the divorce for me

We do not represent clients on this platform regrettably. We can advise you through the process. You could check on clerksroom.com for a representative.