How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Solicitor4All Your Own Question
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 7843
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Solicitor4All is online now

I live in Glasgow for 9 years now have been separated almost

This answer was rated:

I live in Glasgow for 9 years now have been separated almost 18 years. I was thinking about getting Married to my partner but need a divorce. I have gotten in touch with my son 36yrs old who also lives in Ireland to get his mum's address but she told him I am not to try and get in touch and she won't sign anything. Can I still get a divorce?
JA: What are the assets involved here? Are there any minor children?
Customer: No minor and no property
JA: Were any marital funds used for the mortgage or property improvements?
Customer: I was the only one who worked and I took care of everything
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No that's about it

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I can wait it's been 18 years what's a little longer.
Good afternoon, welcome to just answer.

I am Solicitor4All with 15 years experience in legal matters and happy to assist you on your question today. I will review your notes now and should revert to you shortly

You have done all you could and if you can't find her address you just serve the petition on the last know address and progress with your application to free yourself in order to move on.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always pleased to assist and to clarify anything if needed. all the best.

Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 7843
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Solicitor4All and 4 other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I was hoping you would handle the divorce for me

We do not represent clients on this platform regrettably. We can advise you through the process. You could check on for a representative.