Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

3 blocks of flats all owned deeds say comunual car parks,

Customer Question

3 blocks of flats all owned deeds say comunual car parks , garage owners are responsible for upkeep of car parks
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: neighbour says he owns car park as he has garage and putting letters through other garage owners doors managment company not helping
JA: What steps has he taken so far?
Customer: He has no proof now his wife and him blocking spaces
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: he says his title deeds are different but no proof
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
We have older people he putting letters through ones with garages saying they to pay £10 grand
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
He threatening to block car park ect
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Bearsden outside Glasgow
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 11 days ago.

A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today.

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note:

• I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

I hear what you're saying. It's totally natural that you would feel this way.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Just want to know what I could do
Parking isn’t allocated my deeds says comunual courtyard car park we allowed to park

Got it! I believe have everything i need, I’ll be with you as soon as possible. It won’t be terribly long!

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sorry I was late contacting will it be long
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello don’t know if we been cut off
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Didn’t think be this long

Thank you for your patience. I am sorry for the delay due to technical issues my end. It is very unlikely that he will have different deeds if the blocks are owned by same freeholders/landlords. You can do yor own search at the Land Registry of his title deeds, its £3.00 only and you will be able to see for yourself what rights he claims to have.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to clarify and to assist anything. All the best

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
We all own the flats it’s not freehold no landlords

Check for his title deed as advised above, all you will need is his address.